Sunday, February 14, 2010

Now and Forever

Is it the moments,
when my hands are in yours,
when your eyes rest on mine,
kissing mine, with a look?

Or the times
when love's store in us
is so full, only silence
can find expression?

Those times,
when laughter ripples our faces,
and our spirits soar together
far above our bare surroundings - as one.

Those times,
when you pointed me
to your sister the moon,
hanging in the sky,

Blessing our lips as they meet?

Those times, that you love,
those times, that I love,

Those times;

Now and forever - You and I.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You bring memories back and send thoughts forward with this eyitemi. lol

Eyitemi Egwuenu said...

Thank you Prof

Nike said...

this is........AMAZING!!!

kudos!

Eyitemi Egwuenu said...

Hello NIke. Thank you for your kind words

lani said...

Nicely arranged...
Sweet poem

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Awe nice.. I love this... very sweet. Amazing. I love the way you write. It is hard to find good sincere poetry to read nowadays. Don't stop writing. Let me go read some more

God bless :-)

Mena UkodoisReady said...

Excellent!

You should marry the woman that makes you feel like this...


and in case you need more tips on how to go about it...

here we go...:P

http://efemenaoreoluwa.blogspot.com/2011/02/fourteen-bible-inspired-ways-to-get.html